Shopping: A Therapy

One great stress-reliever is to go shopping during the weekends. It does not matter what items or products you buy, it can range from clothes, cosmetics, toys for children or toys for the big boys, like Nolan N90. Somehow, shopping is quite therapeutic and can be a really challenging activity, too. Imagine navigating the alleys of a jam-packed mall on a weekend sale? It can also be physically draining so make sure you keep yourself hydrated and well-fed before embarking on your shopping adventure. Tagging children along will also make your shopping trip all the more challenging so make sure to bring them when there are less crowd in the mall and if you plan to shop till you drop, make sure to tag another adult to keep an eye on the little one while you keep an eye on your next purchase!

Comments

1. says

Window shopping is just as therapeutic, and you don’t have to spend :). I sometimes prefer going shopping alone, as I don’t have to think about how my companion is doing. I can freely roam the shelves without worrying about someone else.

2. says

Online shopping can be therapeutic too. Even if you do not have any money, you can comparison shop and read reviews on products that you plan on purchasing.

3. says

i agree that shopping and window shopping are both therapeutic. but there are times that i like to shop alone or with friends and sometimes with my husband and kiddo. it is like a ‘me’ time for me if i shop with my friends. 🙂

4. verna says

I agreee. Shopping, online shopping, and window shopping are therapeutic. They never fail to make me happy. 🙂

5. says

I also find shopping therapeutic! But i don’t shop for personal stuff like clothes etc. But I am fond of shopping for toys for my son. I find that I being in toyshops make me feel younger 😀

6. says

You are right. shopping can be a stress reliever but tiring too. Now, we don’t used to go at mall. We opt to stay at home and use the whole weekends as family time.