I just couldn’t abandon this blog. This is my place where I could “cater” my doppelganger…he..he…
Anyways, today I’ll share to you my Morning Skincare Routine:
My twenties were kind of disaster in terms of skincare. I didn’t use cleanser, sunscreen or moisturizer. I didn’t even understand the importance of toner.
Now, that I’m 34, I’ve made a much more concerted effort to take care of my face. Thanks to my younger sister’s research and experience, I now have a routine I tried to stick to. In my own observation, after doing this routine for a year now, my skin looks more toned, soft, smooth and moisturized.
1. Garnier’s Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energizing Gel Wash. First step of my routine is using a CLEANSER. It targets imperfections, awaken skin and tightens pores. It contains extracts of grapefruit, pomegranate and Vitamin C. When your face is clean, it allows the other products you use to work even better, morning and evening.
2. CLEARASIL Deep Cleansing Toner. Clearasil® Daily Clear® Deep Cleansing Toner is a refreshing toner that cleanses to lift away dirt, oil and bacteria while tightening pores. So you get clearer skin everyday. I used it for a month now and I haven’t had breakouts so far! Why use toner? Toners smooth and soften skin while removing the last traces of make-up . They also add vital skin-repairing ingredients after cleansing.
3. Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream (SPF21/PA+++). After toning,I apply my moisturizer because it’s the right time my skin is primed to receive the maximum benefits. The advertisement shows continuous use will result fairer complexion with pinkish radiance. Hmmm…I’ve been using this product for almost a year now and so far though I can’t say it makes my skin fairer , but I could attest that my face feels softer, smoother and moisturized than ever before! I feel younger than my age. That alone made me want to use it as long as I want.
4. BB Cream. I wasn’t able to buy yet my fave BB Cream, GINO McCRAY BB Premium Magic BB Cream so I use what I had on hand which is the BB Cream from Avon. I usually use BB Cream on top of my moisturizer to protect my skin while providing foundation coverage.
These are all the products for my morning skincare routine.
Before I end, let me share to you 2 tips to prevent premature aging:
1. Don’t smash your face into a pillow. Try to sleep on your back. Think about it. Sleep is the only thing we do consistently for hours a day! Smashing your face into a pillow for years is going to show.
2. Avoid longer periods under the sun!
This is just for fun…I entered my photo to How-Old.Net to analyze how do I look, I’m amused of the result:
I hope you learn something from my post today.
Stay blessed everyone!