Have you read my Morning Skincare Routine post? As promised, I want to share to you my My Night Skincare Routine featuring Nivea Make-Up Clear Cleansing Water:
1. Garnier’s Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energizing Gel Wash. This is the same cleanser I used with my Morning Skincare Routine.
2. Nivea Make-Up Clear Cleansing Water. This is a very effective make-up remover for me. It helps break down dirt and stains from the make-up I used for the day. I applied it on my face twice using cotton pads. It cleans my face without leaving traces of sticky residue.
The price for this is another good selling point – 99 Thb (about $3.25) for a 200ml bottle – which is always going to be appealing for anyone working to a budget.
3. Boots Simply Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover. I only use this one if I wear waterproof mascara. So far, stubborn mascaras won’t be removed with Nivea Make-Up Clear Cleansing Water alone so I opted for this to ensure clean eyelids and eyelashes before I go to bed. What’s good about this make-up remover is it’s very gentle in my eyes. I got this in my eye a couple of times and yet it doesn’t left my eyes stinging and watering like mad.
4. CLEARASIL Deep Cleansing Toner. This is the same toner I used with my Morning Skincare Routine. What I love about this toner is that it smooths and softens skin while removing the last traces of make-up .
5. Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence. This product claims the following:
New Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence is enriched with 2x Japanese Sakura Extract – a gentle but powerful ingredients from Japan. This delicate night essence, with a blend of Japanese Sakura Extarct, Natural Fruits Extracts, and Vitamin CG, hydrates skin for 24 hours and lets skin breathe while you sleep. It helps lighten skin tone, fade dark spots, and refine skin texture. Wake up with pinkish radiance skin that feels smoother, softer, bouncier, and more refreshed. The formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
I’ve been using this product for a year now! It doesn’t really lighten my skin tone nor faded dark spots but I love how hydrated my face when I wake up in the morning! Thus, my skin feels softer and more refreshed (as it claimed) all day long!